We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our website. And we ensure that any personal data you share with us is treated confidentially. In this Privacy Statement we explain how De Doelen deals with personal data and other data that we obtain through ticket sales.
1. about us
We are Stichting Concert- en congresgebouw de Doelen, located in Rotterdam, Schouwburgplein 50, registered on the commercial register: 24379872.
This Privacy Statement is applicable on all visitors to our website (www.dedoelen.nl) and/or persons who purchase tickets at the Doelen (on this website).
By using our website and / or providing us with (personal) data via the website, you are automatically agreeing to our policy as set out in this Privacy Statement.
We handle your personal data in accordance with the legislation and regulations in the field of privacy. In addition, we take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the use of "social media" platforms of third parties that are accessible via our website.
2. purpose of our use of collated data
We are processing your personal data for the following purposes:
- to be able to communicate with you, for example, if you e-mail us, or to perform a contract with you, to recruit donors or in pursuit of our legitimate interests;
- because you have purchased a ticket for one of our concerts, for the purposes of performing our contract with you;
- for advertising and marketing purposes and management of commercial relations, including the sending of newsletters, having regard to our legitimate interests and where necessary on the basis of your consent;- to analyse your surfing behaviour on the basis of cookies or comparable techniques, where necessary with your consent, and otherwise where this is in our legitimate interests.
If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we may hold on to these messages until we have answered your question. In certain situations we may ask you to provide personal data. This data enables us, for example, to process ticket sales correctly, or to give a better answer to your question.
3. what personal data do we collect?
- First- and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Payment details;
- History of your visiting information;
- Communication preferences;
- Your personal account and password. Your password is stored encrypted and cannot be viewed by employees;
- Data processed in the context of our cookie statement;
We can use the customer data you provide to build a customer profile. We do this to gain insight into our customer base and to be able to offer our services to you in a more targeted manner. We do this as follows:
When you create a personal account on the website, purchase a ticket or otherwise provide information, we may combine this information. E.g. your age, gender, zip code, concert attendance(s), tickets purchased, amount spent and, perhaps, the online user information of your website visit.
We do not work with the intention to collect personal data via our website, nor to use personal data from minors - unless this is done with the permission of a parent / guardian. Nevertheless, should you share particular personal data (for example a passport photo), you unambiguously give us permission to collect this data in line with this Privacy Statement.
4. with whom do we share your personal data?
We do not sell your personal information to third parties, however we may share your personal data with third parties, but if it does so, De Doelen will remain responsible for your personal data.
- Ticketmatic: ticketing system;
- Peppered: webdevoloper and e-mail communication;
- Google Analytics: to analyse website visits;
- MIcompany: partner to analyse purchase- and visitor data;
- Research agencies: to analyse purchase- and visitor data;
- MediaCenter Rotterdam: print communication services
- Seniorcall B.V.: partner for telemarketing campaigns
- Performers of our halls, for analysis purposes (always completely or pseudonymized);
- The Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra, when you purchase tickets for their concerts, for analysis and communication purposes.
- VRDays Europe, when you purchase tickets for Immersive Tech Week, we will share all data from the registration form, for analysis and communication purposes.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with these parties so that they too process your personal data just as carefully as we do. A data processing agreement also obliges these parties not to use the data made available by us for any other purposes and in no other ways than agreed in the agreement.
In addition, we may be obliged to provide your personal data to a third party on the basis of a legal obligation.
Tickets for concerts by the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra can be ordered online via the website rpho.nl, by telephone with the orchestra's customer service (010 - 322 53 22) and physically at the ticket desk of de Doelen. All ticket sales for the orchestra, including at the ticket desk of de Doelen, are registered in the ticket sales system of the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra is the controller (Article 26 of the GDPR) and de Doelen is the processor for the tickets that Tickets & Service van de Doelen sells for the orchestra. It has been agreed with de Doelen and laid down how the responsibilities are shared. Data subjects can contact the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra for requests regarding the processing of their personal data, even if they have purchased tickets for the orchestra at the ticket desk of de Doelen. For more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. how long do we store your personal data?
We take appropriate security measures to limit and prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. We ensure that only authorized people have access to your personal data, and that access to your personal data is being controlled. We do not store your data longer than is strictly necessary and in line with the applicable retention periods with regard to the various categories of personal data.
6. possibility to see, adjust or delete personal data.
In case you have provided us with your personal data, you can send us a request to see, adjust or delete this personal data. This request can be filed by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In addition, you can use the "unsubscribe button" at the bottom of every newsletter and other e-mail sent to you by de Doelen to be excluded from (such) future e-mails.
7. Data Protection Authority
If you are of the opinion that we are not handling your personal data correctly or that a request based on point 6 (above) has been wrongly rejected, you can turn to the Dutch Data Protection Authority: www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
8. changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to adjust this Privacy Statement. Adjustments will be published on this website. It is recommended to consult this policy frequently, so that you are aware of any adjustments.
This page was last updated on 23 may 2018